MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy Course®
MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy Course is the application of Pranic Healing® techniques to healing and alleviating emotional and mental imbalances. Pranic Psychotherapy focuses on understanding, preventing and alleviating psychological ailments and emotional and mental imbalances (such as stress, anxiety, trauma, depression, addiction, phobias, etc) from an energetic perspective.
Some of what you will learn:
- Understand the psychological functions of the chakras.
- Assess the chakras and scan for negative thoughts, beliefs, elementals and traumas.
- Learn how to extract and disintegrate negative energies and patterns to accelerate the healing process.
- Learn techniques and healing protocols for compulsive behaviors, phobias, and addictions like alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction, food addictions and depression (physical and emotional).
- Learn auric and chakral shielding techniques to ensure sustained improvement and to minimize psychological influence and contamination from others.
- Start self-healing for tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
- Learn how to do emotional healing facilitated by prayer and meditation – Meditation on Twin Hearts for Psychological Healing.
“Regulate your mind. Do not worry excessively about the future. If you have done everything that has to be done, the future will take care of itself.”
- Master Choa Kok Sui