MCKS Basic Pranic Healing Course®
In MCKS Pranic Healing Basic Course® you learn the basics of consciously working with energy or prana, the aura and the chakras.
Learn how to “scan,” or feel the energy, to “sweep” or clean away congested energy and to energize or supplement areas in the aura that have a pranic deficiency. Begin by learning to activate the energy centers, or “chakras,” in the center of your hands. This enables you to become sensitive to prana and scan a person’s – or your own – energy field to identify blockages and then cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with new prana.
Some of what you will learn:
- Get an understanding of the energetic anatomy and the functions of the major energy centers or chakras.
- Learn the first steps of energetic diagnostics or “scanning” by activating the hands to feel areas of imbalance (congestion and depletion) in yourself and others.
- Learn cleansing techniques to remove congested or diseased energy from the energetic body and chakras.
- Learn energizing techniques to recharge and draw in prana to energize yourself and others.
- Learn how to protect yourself energetically, prevent energy drainage and contamination from others and from your environment.
- Improve and purify yourself through character building.
- Experience the benefits of breath and meditation.
- Use Divine Healing – prayer and invocation for powerful healing.
- Understand Distant Healing – how it is done and why it works.
- Get started with Self Healing – ways to manage your energy, stress and prevent / alleviate ailments
All Pranic Healing® courses are “experiential,” which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class – on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course.
MCKS Pranic Healing® Basic Course is a prerequisite to all other courses.
“Healing is active meditation. Healing is meditation in motion.”
- Master Choa Kok Sui