MCKS Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul
This course discusses the meaning of ‘Soul Realization’ and introduces two advanced meditations : Meditation on Twin Hearts and Meditation on the Soul. You will gain a greater understanding of spiritual anatomy, a deeper knowledge of esoteric definitions and teachings, as well as techniques to accelerate the Union of the incarnated soul (often described as the personality or lower self) with your Higher Soul (Higher Self or Atma). This phenomenon is known as “Soul-Realization”, “Enlightenment” or “Self-Realization”.
Some of the topics covered:
- Learn the Inner Secrets of: the Blue Pearl, the 12th Chakra and the Medical Caduceus.
- Learn to experience inner peace, calmness and clarity in the midst of a busy work and home environment.
- Learn how to release old emotional baggage and create positive changes in all your relationships.
- Use Words of Power (mantras) to quickly achieve inner stillness.
- Experience “coming home” and “Being One with all”.
- Discover the nature of your soul and its journey through timeless incarnations.
- Learn the existence, location, significance and use of the three permanent seeds.
- Learn the Meditation on the Blue Pearl to unite with the higher soul – also known as Raja Yoga.
- Experience the Inner Light and Intense Bliss of the “Blue Pearl” or the “Seed of Consciousness” within you.
- Learn the existence of energetic seeds in your auric field and how they affect your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical lives.
- Increase the size of the “communication cable” between your Higher Soul and incarnated soul.
- Learn rooting technique to maintain practicality and balance.
- Practice character building – the effect of vices and virtues on one’s connection to the soul. Balancing concentration (dharana) and awareness (dhyana) to achieve expansion of consciousness or divine oneness (samadhi)
"The purpose of yoga is to realize that you, the incarnated soul, are one with your Higher Soul. The purpose of yoga is union with your Higher Soul and union with all souls."
- Master Choa Kok Sui